Monday 9 December 2013

Collective Haul ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo

In today's post I will be doing a Collective Haul. I'll be sharing with you guys the things I have accumulated over the past week or so. Ranging from make up, skincare and more! So lets get into it!







Britney Spears Fantasy Perfume



I'm not afraid to say that I've been a lover of Britney Spears fragrances now for quite some time and after trying her Radiance perfume. I decided to purchase her Fantasy perfume. I've been wanting this fragrance for years now and I finally got around to buying it. I won't go too much into detail about this perfume and the other one I purchased as I will be doing a review on them in a separate post soon!



NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss Beige



This is another beauty product I've wanted to get my hands on for a long time now, and like the perfume I finally caved and bought it. I absolutely love this lip gloss as its just the most 'perfect pink' shade there is. This lip gloss is definitely worth all the hype its been getting for a while now. 



Venus & Olay Replacement Blades



After purchasing the Venus & Olay Razor, I knew that this would be my all time favourite one. I love how this razor not only offers a close shave with 5 blades but also intense nourishment when shaving. It's so quick and easy, you don't even need to apply a shaving cream as this razor just glides over the skin removing all traces of hair leaving your skin feeling silky smooth.



Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Rich Moisturiser



You guys probably know that I'm a huge fan of Simple products after repurchasing their make up wipes and toner one hundred times over! Currently for a day time moisturiser I have been using the Simple Kind To Skin Light Hydrating Moisturiser after purchasing it in the travel size to try it out I then bought the full size because I loved it so much. But for the evening I wanted a more intense moisturiser but didn't want the greasy, shiny feel on my skin. After doing my research I came across this one by simple and I have to say so far I'm absolutely loving it! 



NYX Xtreme Lip Cream Bonfire 




Now when it comes to me and NYX lip products there couldn't be a better match. I absolutely love NYX especially their lipsticks and glosses. After reading reviews and doing a little bit of research myself I knew I had to get hold of one of the NYX Xtreme Lip Creams. As the pigmentation is just phenomenal as well as the hydration they offer the lips. I purchased the shade Bonfire as it just seemed to be the most appealing shade to me and one I will wear regularly. 



Radox Coconut Kiss Shower Gel 


I was in need of a new shower gel so I decided to pick this one up. I have used this one before and loved it so this was kind of a necessary repurchase. I love how this smells combining coconut with an almost exotic fruity scent. Just wonderful. 



Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer Fair




Oh yes! I think you all know how in love with this concealer I am! After finishing my first tube up I just knew I had to get a new one, no questions asked! This concealer has become one of my beauty products I just cannot live without. 



NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream San Paulo



Like the NYX Xtreme Lip Cream, after doing a little research I thought that these lip creams could not be passed up. Although these lip creams are matte and are something that I wouldn't usually go for as I find that matte lip products tend to dry out my lips.  I thought I'd give them a try and see if they stand out from the rest and after reading some reviews I thought why not?!



Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Perfume 



Lastly I purchased another perfume by Britney Spears and this one is the Midnight Fantasy. Like Fantasy I've been wanted to add this one to my collection also and its just gorgeous! I'd say this one is more of a night time scent whereas Fantasy is more of a day time fragrance. But I will go more into that when I do my review!



Thank you for reading 

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment