Saturday 4 January 2014

Update Post ♥





Hey guys! xoxo






How are we all? So it has been a little while since I uploaded last, due to the holiday season presenting itself! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Although the festive season may have been and gone, there's no reason to feel blue as I will be bringing some new and exciting blog posts your way to help you through the new year! Expect more reviews, more hauls, more fun tags and a whole range of different posts! I'd just thought I'd kick start the new year with a quick little update to let you know I have not left the blogging community! Haha! So look out for my upcoming posts and I wish you all a very Happy New Year! 

Don't forget, if you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to get in contact with me here:

Email: vintagebeauty100@gmail.com 
Twitter: https://twitter.com/LoriReagan100


Thank you for reading

Love 
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

















No comments:

Post a Comment