Monday 24 February 2014

Boots Haul 2 ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo

As you guys probably know, recently Boots released the new 'Revlon Lip Balms'! Being a huge fan of the lip crayon I just had to get my hands on these beauties! This ended up with me dabbling into quite a substantial amount of make up products resulting in yet another haul from Boots for you guys!





What I picked up...

Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm

  • Provocateur - a pinky red shade, leaning towards a more of a red toned colour
  • Vivacious - a vibrant pinky red shade 
  • Flirtatious - a more pink toned berry shade 
  • Whimsical - a deep berry shade 


Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm

  • Sultry - a muted berry pink shade 
  • Elusive - a medium everyday pink shade
  • Standout - a deep vibrant red with pink undertones
  • Unapologetic - a bright pink shade


Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon

  • Red Sunrise - a reddish pink shade 


Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer 

  • Out of the World - a shimmery medium pink shade 

So that is everything I picked up from Boots during the new year. I will be doing individual reviews on these products so keep an eye out for those. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you have any questions or post suggestions don't forget to comment below. 

Thank you for reading 

Love
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x




No comments:

Post a Comment