Hey beauties! xoxo
As you guys probably know, recently Boots released the new 'Revlon Lip Balms'! Being a huge fan of the lip crayon I just had to get my hands on these beauties! This ended up with me dabbling into quite a substantial amount of make up products resulting in yet another haul from Boots for you guys!
What I picked up...
Revlon Color Burst Lacquer Balm
- Provocateur - a pinky red shade, leaning towards a more of a red toned colour
- Vivacious - a vibrant pinky red shade
- Flirtatious - a more pink toned berry shade
- Whimsical - a deep berry shade
Revlon Color Burst Matte Balm
- Sultry - a muted berry pink shade
- Elusive - a medium everyday pink shade
- Standout - a deep vibrant red with pink undertones
- Unapologetic - a bright pink shade
Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon
- Red Sunrise - a reddish pink shade
Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer
- Out of the World - a shimmery medium pink shade
So that is everything I picked up from Boots during the new year. I will be doing individual reviews on these products so keep an eye out for those. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and if you have any questions or post suggestions don't forget to comment below.
Thank you for reading