Monday 14 April 2014

Easter Makeup Look ♥





Hey lovelies! xoxo

Oh yes, that time of year is approaching us! Where we can eat as much chocolate as our hearts desire and not feel guilty about it. You got it, its Easter! I love the Easter celebrations with all the beautiful looking chocolate eggs, the Sunday diner and the family get together, nothing beats it. In today's post I'll be sharing my 'Easter Makeup Look' with you, from eyeshadow to lipstick, blush to bronzer I'll be giving you the inside scoop on one of my makeup ideas for Easter. 




Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow - Walking On Eggshells



How suitable is this eyeshadow trio for Easter? The name just says it all and its beautifully selected shimmery neutral tones are just perfect for spring. This will be a definite go to for me on Easter Sunday.  



Models Own Speckled Eggs Nail Paint - Dove Pink 



Another no brainer for me was this nail varnish by 'Models Own' in the colour 'Dove Pink'. When these released I just knew I had to get my hands on them for Easter. Not only are they perfect for spring with their pastel hues but the speckled texture in the polish looks exactly like an egg! So cute and perfect for this season.




NYX Butter Gloss - Vanilla Cream Pie



Now I don't know about you guys but for me on Easter Sunday I want something light on my lips because if we're going to be indulging on all that chocolate we don't want our lipstick to smear all over the place right? I've opted to go for on of the gorgeous and well known 'NYX Butter Glosses' in the shade 'Vanilla Cream Pie'. Again I think this colour and many others from their butter gloss line are just perfect for springtime as they add a subtle pop of glossy colour to the lips and are easy to wear without the worry of sliding and gliding all over the lips. 



Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder 



Another Easter appropriate product I'll be reaching for this spring is this bronzer by 'Bourjois'. It looks like chocolate and smells like chocolate so how perfect is this for Easter? While your eating all that chocolate you can be wearing it too! This bronzer gives a lovely glow to the cheeks, its not matte but its not shimmery it just has a very delicate sheen to it perfect for bronzing up the complexion. 



NYX Cream Blush - Natural 


This season I've been using more cream based products and one of them has been this 'NYX Cream Blush' in 'Natural' and I will continue to use this blush over the Easter period as I feel it adds a beautiful youthful and radiant pop of colour to the cheeks, adding freshness to the complexion. I've chosen this shade to go with my Easter makeup look as I feel it will pair nicely with the gloss and complement the eyeshadow colours I have chosen to use. 



So there you have it beauties my 'Easter Makeup Look' the products shown above are ones I have chosen to wear for Easter. I haven't included the standard products such as foundation, powder etc as I feel this will pretty much stay the same in my Easter makeup routine. I hope you all have a lovely Easter and if you don't celebrate it I hope you have a relaxing holiday!

Thank you for reading 

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x











No comments:

Post a Comment