Monday 7 April 2014

Monthly Favourites March 2014 ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo

Oh yes, I am back with yet another one of my monthly favourites. Today I will be sharing with you all the things I have been enjoying for the month of March. I'm so excited that spring is in full swing and am looking forward to the warmer weather we have to come. With that being said lets get into my March monthly favourites!







Make up

Wet n Wild Blush - Pearlescent Pink 



After including this in my last blog post: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/wet-n-wild-cosmetics-haul.html I knew I would love this blush for spring. Its such a universal colour as it can go with just about any eye look and lip colour as it has the perfect pink/peach balance. It adds a lovely flush of subtle colour to cheeks making your complexion appear more radiant.



Elf Eye Brightener - Buff



This next favourite I've had in my collection for ages now and after using it a few times and then going on to other products I decided to dig it out again and give it a whirl. I love how this product works and how it creates wide, bright and awake eyes. I also love the fact that this can not only be used under the eyes and on the eye lids but it can also be applied round the nose, the chin, cupid's bow and anywhere else on the face that needs brightening not necessarily highlighting. 



Skincare

Treacle Moon Candy Jar Bath & Shower Gel - Sweet Lime Sherbet 



Oh my gosh! This next product I have fallen in love with! Being a huge lover of citrusy, zezty fruit scents I knew straight away that I would already love this shower gel. But the reason why I am so fond of  this is not only because of the wonderful aroma it creates in the bath or shower but the fact that the scent lingers on the skin for hours and hours and I've also noticed how well its conditioned and softened my skin. So this definitely gets a 10 out of 10 from me. Well done Treacle Moon.  



Haircare

L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverStrong Nourishing Intense Mask 



Another old but gold product I've rediscovered in my haircare collection is this 'L'Oreal Paris EverStrong' hair mask. After using this for a while a few months back and falling in love with it I just discovered other products and left this tucked away in my haircare drawer. But after being in need of a deep conditioning treatment for my hair I found this one out again and have been using it for the entire month of March and still religiously now going into April. I just love how it makes my hair feel and smell. Perfection in a tube for all you lovely ladies out their with fragile/ brittle hair!



Other

Forever 21 Eyelash Curler



Now before purchasing one of the high end eyelash curlers out there I decided to go on a little hunt and try out all the inexpensive curlers on the market first. One I picked up was this one from 'Forever 21' not only did the gorgeous floral print draw me to it but also the fact that it has no handles where you place your fingers in, I have always been intrigued to try out this type of eyelash curler as I feel you have more control on how much pressure you apply when curling your lashes. So far I'm absolutely loving how this curler makes my eyelashes look, I'd say its one of the best inexpensive ones I've tried.


  
Stress Free Head Massager 



This next favourite is a definite pamper must for me. I have really been enjoying this for when I really want to relax. It feels so good and just releases all the tension in your head. I love using this when I have headaches too as I feel it relives the pain slightly  and relaxing the muscles. 



Sistema Water Bottle 



Over the past month or so I've really been wanting to drink more water but found drinking out of glasses or cups not very satisfying. I was on the look out for a fun, bright coloured water bottle and when I came across this one I couldn't pass it up. I feel that having your own fun water bottle makes you want to drink more water as it motivates you to keep refilling!



So there you have it! That was my 'Monthly Favourites March 2014'. I hope you guys enjoyed reading what I've been loving for the month of March and let me know in the comment section below what you've been enjoying this March.

Thank you for reading 

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x









2 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me on bloglovin! Love your blog! xo, Katy
    www.thepinkaccent.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no worries and thank you very much! xoxo

      Delete