Monday 19 May 2014

My Radiant Orchid Makeup Picks ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo

With Pantone's Colour Of The Year being 'Radiant Orchid', I thought what better way to include this gorgeous colour into one of my blog post other than a makeup look? So that's what I will be doing in today's post, giving you guys some of my suggestions and top picks to get that touch of purple in your makeup routine.






Eyes

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow - Ultra Violet



If you're going for this trend on your eyes, I would recommend checking out this Bobbi Brown eyeshadow in 'Ultra Violet' this vibrant shade can be used as an all over lid colour, crease colour or as an eyeliner for an intense burst of colour. This is sure to make any eye colour pop!



Maybelline Color Tattoo - Endless Purple



For another eyeshadow choice which can be used instead of powder eyeshadow or even as an eyeshadow base, I've chosen the 'Maybelline Color Tattoo' in 'Endless Purple'.



Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner - Asphyxia



For a brighter water line I have picked the 'Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Liner' in the shade 'Asphyxia'. This is perfect if you just want to interpret a subtle yet pop of this years colour trend.



LA Colors 5 Metallic Eyeshadow Palette - Lollipop


When I came across this gorgeous palette I just knew I had to include in 'My Radiant Orchid Makeup Picks'. This beautiful palette contains a range of different purple and pink hues and are spot on for this colour trend. A must have for any makeup lover in my opinion!



Lips

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Wild Orchid



I bet you can't guess why I chose this lipstick to be in my top picks for this trend? With a name like that I just couldn't pass it up and just knew I had to include this lipstick in this post. This pearlescent pinky purple hue is just perfect for this trend and bang on this season!



OCC Lip Tar - Hoochie



For a lip stain I definitely recommend the 'OCC Lip Tar' in 'Hoochie'. This gorgeous, vibrant shade will turn heads with its ultra pigmentation and silky smooth texture, you can't get any more radiant that this. 



Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm - Whimsical 


If you're going for a subtle yet buildable lip colour I would opt for the 'Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm' in 'Whimsical' this stunning pinky, purple shade is superb and ties in extremely well with the radiant orchid trend.



Face

Benefit Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain - Lollitint 


For the cheeks this would have to be one of the easiest decisions for me. I chose 'Lollitint' by 'Benefit Cosmetics' as this tiny little bottle acts as both a cheek stain or lip tint and is the perfect orchid shade! This can be applied as subtle or as heavy as desired and will add an instant pop of radiance and colour to the cheeks or lips. 



Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush - Orchid Hush


For a cream blush pick, I went for the 'Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush' in 'Orchid Hush' this pink blush with subtle purple hues will add the perfect amount of subtle yet detectable colour to the cheeks. 



Benefit Box O' Powder Blush - Hervana


For a powder blush I had to go for Hervana, this beautiful rose and berry coloured blush is just the perfect pick for this trend and can be layered over a cheek tint or cream blush or worn on its own for a glowing complexion.



Nails

Essie - The Girls Are Out


I fell head over heals for this shade by Essie and just knew I had to include it in today's blog post. This gorgeous slightly shimmery pinky, purple varnish is just perfection in a bottle and if you want something radiant orchid I would highly recommend this as my top choice.  



Zoya Nail Polish - Roxy


If you're going for a radiant orchid accent nail, 'Roxy' by 'Zoya' is your best bet. This berry pink/purple glitter is an absolute must have for all you nail addicts out there!



So there you have it guys, my own makeup picks for the colour of the year. I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope this gave you some more ideas on how to wear 2014's colour.



Thank you for reading

Love
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x









No comments:

Post a Comment