Monday 6 January 2014

Best of Beauty 2013 ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo





Here I am again, back with my second blog post of 2014! Today I will be sharing with you all of my favourite beauty products from 2013. These will range from skincare to makeup, haircare to body care! It feels so strange talking about my 2013 favourites when we are now in 2014! But I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year! But now that the holiday season has been and gone! You'll be getting a whole lot more blog posts from me! So get ready guys!


Make up

Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Polish



I have been a huge fan of Barry M nail paint's for quite some time now and when they came out with their new 'Hi Shine Gel Effects' this year I just couldn't resist! I love most of the shades but I particularly adore the shade 'Dragon Fruit' as its just a beautiful unique shade of pink with flecks of silver shimmer running throughout. Perfect for those spring and summer months. 



Barry M All in One Nail Paint



Another outstanding nail product from Barry M is their 'All in One Nail Paint'. I have used this product for the entire year, every time I go to paint my nails, I will use this as not only a basecoat but a topcoat too, as it is such a versatile product you only need one bottle for both base and top coat, this also triples as a nail hardener and makes your nails super shiny and glossy! What more could you want?



Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover  



This next product was a summer discovery for me in 2013, and my gosh what it an amazing find! This completely wipes out the hassle of removing your nail varnish (no pun intended)! It's super quick and easy and not only does it remove nail varnish in one go it also nourishes the nails too! What a beauty!




Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon



Another fantastic find for me in 2013 were the 'Bourjois Colour Boost Boost Lip Crayons' I love these lip products as they give off the most beautiful pigmentation and look stunning on the lips. Not only do they moisturise the lips but they provide outstanding, lasting colour! 



NYX Butter Gloss



These lip glosses were the staple of 2013 for me. I absolutely adore these as first of all they offer great colour, and a gorgeous shine. They also hydrate the lips and are non sticky. They just add a brightening affect to the face and are perfect for the spring, summer months also! 


Nivea Lip Butter



I definitely got my use out of the 'Nivea Lip Butters' in 2013. When I tried these at first I didn't think they were anything special and thought they actually dried out my lips! But as I persevered I fell in love with these! Not only do they come in some delicious flavours but they offer the lips a velvety smooth texture, whilst providing nourishment and hydration. 



NYX Powder Blush



I have also been a fan of the 'NYX Powder Blushes' this year I discovered the most beautiful spring/summer shade 'Pinched' and have been loving it ever since. I love how these blushes offer superb pigmentation and give the cheeks a radiant glow. I love the variety of shades they have and are perfect for whatever season! 



Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation 



You guys have probably heard me raving about this foundation in many blog posts, and that's simply because it has been my 2013 go to foundation! I love how this offers radiance as well as great coverage! This foundation comes in many different shades and being a pale gal sometimes its hard to find exactly the right shade. But because this foundation offers lighter shades its great for any of you paler girls out there! 


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer 



Another staple of 2013 would definitely have to be the 'Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer' I have loved this concealer and purchased it several times last year and will continue to use it this year as it offers great coverage and lasting power.




Skincare

Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner



Another product I have loved is this gentle yet effective toner by Simple. I have purchased this over and over again as I feel it works wonders for my skin. I love how Simple products are completely natural and contain skin loving ingredients as we as multi vitamins. This has definitely helped my skin!  


Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes



Next are the 'Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes', now I cannot tell you how many packs of these I went through last year and will probably do the same this year. That's because I truly love these for removing my makeup as they are gentle but get the job done. They don't sting my face at all and they also offer hydration to the skin, so you don't get that tight, dry feeling afterwards. 



Soap & Glory Hand Food 



Oh yes! I just had to include this in my 'Best of Beauty 2013' and that's because this hand cream by Soap and Glory is just delicious, not only does it have the most yummy scent, but it actually works wonders for your hands improving moisture as well as offering a divine scent! 




Body

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula



This body lotion worked wonders for my skin in 2013 as not only does it help keep the skin smooth and soft it also gradually fades out marks as well as toning the skin. Helping your skin to look even. The scent is phenomenal and smells like chocolate heaven! 


Gillette Venus & Olay Razor 



Ever since using this razor in 2013, I have never looked back. This is and will continue to be my go to razor as first of all you don't need shaving cream as the two moisture bars offer the perfect amount of hydration for the skin whilst shaving. Also another thing I love about this razor is it offers a close shave, speeding up the time it takes to shave! 




Hair

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor Deep Conditioner 



Last but by no means least another outstanding product of 2013 for me would definitely have to be this deep conditioner by Aussie. This has helped improve the moisture levels in my hair, aiding it to look smoother, shiner and healthier. All I can say is thank you Aussie!



I hope you enjoyed reading my 'Best of Beauty 2013' and discovered by absolute faves of last year. Please comment below if any of these products were your favourite for 2013 or if you had any different favourites I would love to hear from you!

Thank you for reading 

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x













No comments:

Post a Comment