Monday 31 March 2014

Wet n Wild Cosmetics Haul ♥





Hey dolls!

So recently I stocked up on some 'Wet n Wild Cosmetics' after hearing so many positive reviews on many of there products I thought I'd dabble into a few of their cosmetics. In today's post I will be sharing with you the few things I picked up from Wet N Wild. 







Wet N Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette - Rose Champagne Glow



The long name aside, this first item I picked up was this gorgeous compact, which is part of the 'Fergie' line from 'Wet n Wild'. What really drew me to this was the beauty of the actual powder, I won't go too much in depth about it as I'll be doing a separate review on this product and all the others if you guys would like to see that (so comment below if you want me to do a review on any of the products I'm talking about today). This powder is just gorgeous it has a shimmery champagne base with pink and coral shimmery veins running throughout. I think this would make a beautiful highlight shade to really bring brightness to the complexion. 



Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Catwalk Pink 



The next item I purchased was the 'Wet n Wild Illuminating Powder' in the shade 'Catwalk Pink'. Now I absolutely love multi blushes, as I love to change up my blush colour so by using this product I can use each individual shade depending on what look I'm going for or I can just swirl them all together to create an iridescent glow on the cheeks.



Wet n Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder - Strike A Pose Rose 



I picked up another 'Illuminating Powder' by 'Wet n Wild' in the shade 'Strike A Pose Rose'. This one is more of a deeper pink, more autumn/winter appropriate I think. I just love how these look alone or swirled together, they just give off the most stunning sheen and glow. 



Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink



Sticking with the cheek trend, I decided to pick up some of their 'Coloricon Blushers'. The first shade I got was 'Pearlescent Pink' after reading so many positive reviews on this blush I decided to give it a go. I'd definitely say this blush is known for being a very versatile one, as it just about goes with any makeup look you want to achieve as its just such a perfect shade of pink which complements just about every single other colour. 



Wet n Wild Coloricon Blusher - Heather Silk 



Staying with the 'Coloricon Blushes' the second shade I picked up was 'Heather Silk'. (Side note: has anyone noticed that the Wet n Wild blush names are exactly the same as the Calvin Klein ones?) Anyway I'd describe this shade as a berry pink and would look great during the winter time!



Wet n Wild Lipstick - Sugar Plum Fairy 


Oh yes, I did join the Sugar Plum Fairy group by picking up this gorgeous lipstick. I just had to, it was one of my must haves and it just screams me! I love deep berry shades and after seeing all the hype about this lipstick I knew I had to have it as it is a possible dupe for 'MAC Rebel' I just had to get my hands on it!



Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow - Spoiled Brat



You could say I went a little eyeshadow crazy but after hearing so many good things about the 'Wet n Wild eyeshadows', I just knew I had to have my share of them. The first trio I picked up was 'Spoiled Brat'. This palette contains a shimmery sliver, black with glitter and a shimmery hot pink. So basically the perfect smoky eye with a twist. 



Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow - Knock On Wood


The next trio I purchased was 'Knock On Wood'. I absolutely love these shades as they are quite warm, neutral shadows but definitely not boring! These three shimmering shades include a light pink, mid tone brown and a browny purple. 



Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow - Sweet As Candy


Next I picked up another eyeshadow trio in 'Sweet As Candy' (now can we just take a minute to appreciate the cuteness of these Wet N Wild eyeshadow names?!). This is one of my favourites as the colours do actually look like and remind me of sweets! This palette contains a shimmery cream shade, a shimmery brown and a beautiful shimmery almost frosty mid tone pink. 



Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow - Silent Treatment


Moving on to another eyeshadow palette (yes I know, I'm obsessed, I need help) I picked up 'Silent Treatment' put the sassy name aside I purchased this one as again it just contains a range of beautiful colours that really do stand out and look gorgeous! This contains a light pink shimmer, a charcoal glitter and a almost muted silver shimmer. 



Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow - Walking On Eggshells


Last but not least the final eyeshadow trio I picked up and possibly my favourite was 'Walking On Eggshells'. I absolutely adore the colour range of this trio as it offers a beautiful shimmery champagne shade,  cool toned shimmery brown and a lovely shimmery fleshy pink shade. 



I hope you guys enjoyed this post and seeing the products I picked up from Wet n Wild. If you would like to see individual reviews or first impressions on any of these products then please comment below. 

Thank you for reading 

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

















No comments:

Post a Comment