Monday 25 November 2013

My Beauty Wishlist ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo 

Today I thought I'd share with you 'My Beauty Wishlist'. This will consist of a range of different beauty products I have been wanting for a long time and ones I'd love to receive for Christmas! These products will range from makeup, skincare, haircare and more. 







I have put together eight beauty products that I would love to receive as a gift or purchase myself as a treat for Christmas. These include:

- Real Techniques Core Collection 
- Dior Crème De Rose Lip Balm
- Glam Glow Mud Mask 
- Bioderma
- Butter London Nail Polish 
- Clinique Chubby Stick
- Nuxe Reve de Miel 
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler 



Real Techniques Core Collection


 I absolutely adore this collection from Real Techniques. It's just the perfect set for any female. Containing four coverage essentials; detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and a contour brush. This is the must have collection when it comes to applying facial products! 



Dior Crème De Rose Lip Balm


This lip balm is superb for any girl wanted a bit of luxury in her life! With its creamy and indulgent texture this balm glides smoothly onto the lips providing long lasting nourishment and hydration! A must have winter essential in my eyes!



Glam Glow Mud Mask


After trying the sample size of this mask I have been wanting to purchase the full size for quite some time now! Absolutely nothing compares to the performance of this mask! This works tremendously in removing all impurities and build up caused by cosmetics, grease, oil and dirt off the face. Leaving your skin feeling fresh, deep cleaned and revitalised. 



Bioderma


Bioderma will always be on my wishlists. I will never stop loving this cleanser/ toner as its so gentle on the skin. Perfect for all skin types, this works wonders in abolishing any dirt, grease or cosmetic build up on the face revealing a smooth, clean and revitalised complexion without the tight feeling afterwards!



Butter London Nail Polish 

I have always wanted to try a nail lacquer from Butter London. But at £14.00 a bottle these do not come cheap! I love how opaque all of their nail varnish's are, offering the perfect amount of colour in just one coat! 



Clinique Chubby Stick

Oh yes! The 'Clinique Chubby Stick', the lip crayon of all lip crayons! Offering not only a fantastic colour pay off but also terrific hydration for the lips! 



Nuxe Reve de Miel

I also really want to try this lip balm by 'Nuxe' not only does not consistency look divine but the performance is phenomenal providing the lips with long lasting moisture revealing a beautifully smooth canvas for lip product application. 



Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler 

This eyelash curler is truly outstanding! In my opinion I would say these are one of the best on the market. Offering a perfect curl to the lashes that lasts all day! 



Thank you for reading

Love 
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x



































No comments:

Post a Comment