Friday 1 November 2013

Monthly Favourites October 2013 ♥





Hey everyone! xoxo

Today I will be sharing with you guys my 'Monthly Favourites October 2013' and letting you guys in on all the things I have been loving for the month of October. These will range from beauty to fashion, home décor to candles and just random faves too! So lets jump right in!







Beauty

Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream



I have been absolutely loving this moisturiser for the month of October. Not only does it provide shine and oil control but it also moisturises really well, helping to regulate oil for a shine reduced complexion. This has been my staple moisturiser for the colder months so far, I use this one during my night time routine as I find it nourishes the skin more whilst I sleep. 



Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation 



I absolutely love this foundation and no matter what I always go back to this one. Although I have been using this everyday for every single month, I thought I'd add this into my October 2013 favourites as it really is an all time favourite of mine. I wear the lightest shade 'Porcelain' 



Barry M Basecoat Topcoat & Nail Hardener 



I have been using this top & basecoat from Barry M for quite some time now, and especially this month as I have been applying darker colours to my nails I just find this helps keep them chip free for longer and gives off a beautiful glossy shine as well as strengthening the nails. I have really noticed a difference in the length and strength of my nails. 



ELF Lip Lock Pencil



This product has been a life saver for me this past month as I have been wearing deeper lip colours this ensures that they stay in place all day, without smudging or fading, it locks my lip colour in all day long but doesn't dry out the lips!




Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick - Raplumsel



You guys have probably seen my other blog posts on how much I love this product especially for fall. I feel that this colour is perfect for the autumn months as it has the most spectacular plum tones to it and is super moisturising. 



Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me



This lip product is another favourite of mine for fall and I have also been wearing this one almost everyday during the month of October. This is perfect as not only does it provide an intense colour pay off which can be built up to create more of a bold lip colour but also just one coat can be applied for a more subtle tinted lip balm look. 



FITLIPS Natural Lip Balm 



I have been using this lip balm every single day during October. Due to my lips becoming extremely dry from the cold this has saved my poor lips. I have been using this every night and during the day to just to help maintain the moisture in my lips. 




ELF Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara



Another product I have been loving this month. I use the brow side to lock my brows in place after I have filled them in. What I like to do with the lash side is use it only on my bottom lashes as I find it gives them length without the risk of smudging from a black mascara. 



Fashion

Black Combat Heeled Boots



I have been loving my black heeled combat boots during October. I have literally been wearing them with every outfit as they just go with everything and are suitable for fall. I love how versatile these boots are and can be worn with jeans, leggings and skirts. 


Black Shrug 




The next fashion item I have been loving this month is my black shrug/bolero. Again I have just been throwing this over any outfit as it just adds an elegant touch to any item of clothing and the long sleeves keep my arms warm when I'm inside. 



Other

Bath & Body Works Candle - Pumpkin Caramel Latte



I cannot begin to describe to you guys how much I have been loving burning this candle for October. I love how this candle lasts a tremendously long time. I still have a lot to burn through which is great! So suitable for October and perfect to burn on Halloween. I love this candle!



Yankee Candle Pure Radiance - Nectar



As you can see I have nearly used up this candle by Yankee Candle. Although this is an extremely fruity scent I thought it was perfect for October as its orange and adds an autumnal feel to the room. I loved this candle for fall!



Thank you for reading


Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x













No comments:

Post a Comment