Monday 11 November 2013

Sweater Weather Tag





Hey guys! xoxo

Oh yes, today I will be coming at you with another tag. This tag really caught my eye as its another autumnal themed one and as you know I adore the fall! The questions are unique and different too, so I'd thought I'd share with you my take on the 'Sweater Weather Tag'. 







Q: Favourite candle scent?



A: I always find candle questions so hard to answer as I just love way too many scents from different brands. But my current candle favourite now would have to be 'Cranapple Punch' by 'Woodwick'. I absolutely love how this smells and although its part of their Christmas collection I think its perfect to this time of year as it just sets that autumnal mood and gets you in the spirit for the festive season. It's just such a lovely scent and gives off an amazing throw to fill the whole room. 



Q: Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?



A: I love drinking all three, seeming as I drink tea every single day. I have to say for this time of year I love making hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream and having it in a cute festive mug to just set the mood and make me feel all warm and cozy inside.

.
Q: What's the best fall memory you have?



A: I'd have to say the best fall memory for me would have to be evening shopping. I absolutely love going shopping when its dark during the fall time, all wrapped up warm and seeing all the pretty lights out and about around town. I just love that feeling especially nearer Christmas time when all the shops are full of festive goodies!



Q: Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?



A: As I have mentioned in my previous posts I love dark lips! Being a huge fan of more plum & berry lip colours there's nothing more exciting for me than when fall comes around as I get to wear all of my favourite lipsticks!



Q: What do you want to be for Halloween?



A: Well as Halloween has now passed and I didn't really do much except have a little get together. I didn't really dress up, but I think if I was to wear a costume I'd love to be a 1920's/ 1930's movie star. As I just love that era and the female film stars were gorgeous!




Q: Favourite Thanksgiving food?



A: As we don't celebrate thanksgiving here in the UK I can't really answer this question. But I'd say one of my favourite autumn/ winter foods to have would have to be cinnamon rolls. I love these as they just scream fall with a nice hot drink they can improve any day!



Q: Hats or scarves?



A: For me it has to be scarves. I wear scarves every single day during fall/ winter. I just love how they instantly accessorize any outfit whilst keeping you warm! 




Q: Most worn sweater?



A: My most worn sweater would have to be my black one with lace panels on the back. 



Q: Football games or jumping in leaf piles?



A: Definitely jumping in leaf piles, although I've never actually done it before its got to be more fun than a football game, right?



Q: Skinny jeans or leggings?




A: Definitely leggings, not only are they super comfortable but are also incredibly versatile and can be worn with just about anything. 



Q: Combat boots or uggs?



A: Combat boots all the way, I absolutely love combat boots are wear them all year round. 



Q: What's your number 1 favourite thing about fall?



A: As I love nearly everything about fall this was difficult. But my favourite thing would have to be those cold, dark nights, when your all wrapped up indoors with your pj's on, a hot drink, snuggled up in a blanket with a candle burning whilst watching your favourite show. So basically a cozy night in!



Thank you for reading 

Love 
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x










No comments:

Post a Comment