Wednesday 9 October 2013

Boots Haul ♥





Hey dolls! xoxo

I'm back with another post and today I will be sharing with you the items I purchased from 'Boots' which is the UK's biggest and main drugstore.






Products shown above are:

- Clean & Clear - Deep Cleansing Lotion 
- Garnier - Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub 
- Nivea - In Shower Body Moisturiser 
- Simple - Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
- Soap & Glory - Face Massage Mini Mitt
- Simple - Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes
- Rimmel London - Match Perfection Foundation 
- Soap & Glory - Hand Food 



Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion



The first item I picked up was the 'Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion' I got this because I needed a new toner as I have finished up all of my 'Simple Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner' which is shown in my 'Product Empties' post here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/product-empties.html but this time I wanted to try something different as I have been using the Simple toner for quite some time now as its such an amazing drugstore/highstreet toner. So I went for this one as it cleanses as well as tones and works in removing any excess oil, dirt and grease, so I hope I love this one as much as my Simple one!



Garnier Pure Active Intensive Charcoal Scrub 



I also got a new daily scrub as I have finished up the one I have currently been using which can be seen here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/product-empties.html This one really stood out to be as it is a charcoal scrub, I have forever been looking for a face scrub which contains charcoal like the 'Michael Todd Charcoal Detox Mask' which is way too expensive and hard to obtain here in the UK. So I settled for this one as not only does it contain charcoal to pull out any excess sebum and dead skin cells but it also contains 2% salicylic acid which works extremely well in helping to fight spots/acne. So I'm excited to give this a go, I hope its not too harsh for everyday use. 



Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser 


The next product you guys have probably seen this a hundred times on my blog already, but its because I absolutely adore this 'Nivea In Shower Body Moisturiser' I have not only mentioned this product in my 'Product Empties' blog post but also in my 'Body Care Routine' too, and that's purely because this is my must have body moisturiser as its so quick, easy and effective. I love it and this is my fourth bottle! I may go for the larger bottle next time as I cannot be without this!



Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser


The next item I purchased was the 'Simple Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser' now I have been using the smaller size for quite some time now and I have been loving it, as not only does it hydrate and moisturise the skin, it also leaves no greasy film to the face and makes a great base for the application of makeup.



Soap & Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt


The next product I picked up and probably the one thing I most excited about is the 'Soap & Glory Face Massage Mini Mitt' I got this as I felt like I needed something more deep and intense to cleanse my face with rather than just using my fingers. So when I came across this I though it would be perfect, and being by one of my favourite drugstore brands too I just had to get it!



Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes


Next I got yet another pack of the 'Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes' now, if you're a girl, and you wear make up and you have not heard or come across these make up removing wipes then where have you been! These in my opinion and many other girls in the beauty community swear by these as an everyday make up remover as they are just brilliant, their performance is of something a lot more expensive and I just love them for removing my make up daily!



Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation 


I also bought another 'Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation' as I had ran out. This can be seen in my 'Everyday Makeup Routine' here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/everyday-makeup-routine.html I absolutely adore this foundation as it works for my skin! I have been trying out a new foundation which you can check out here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/mini-elf-cosmetics-haul.html and I love using this foundation on its own or mixing in with my other one. 



Soap & Glory Hand Food 


Finally I picked up another one of the ever so famous 'Soap & Glory Hand food' as its an absolute must for these cold winter months we're going to be having. I absolutely adore this hand cream from its packaging to its performance, its a ten in all aspects for me! 


Thank you for reading

Love
Vintage Rose
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

























No comments:

Post a Comment