Friday 11 October 2013

Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Review ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo

In today's post I'd thought I'd share with you my extreme love for Yankee Candles. Now I have loved this brand of home fragrances for quite some time now and having been collecting them for years I thought it was about time that I shared with you my thoughts on them. Today I will be discussing three of the 'Pure Radiance' candles by Yankee Candle. So lets get started.





Items shown above are:

- Yankee Candle Pure Radiance - Guava
- Yankee Candle Pure Radiance - Key Lime
- Yankee Candle Pure Radiance - Nectar

All the candles shown above are in the medium vase size.


I would describe the packaging of all the Pure Radiance candles to be sleek and elegant. The Pure Radiance candles by Yankee Candle are more sophisticated and luxurious with their smooth rounded glass vase and the classy touch of gold on the lids and the text. Very stylish and beautiful.  



Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Guava


Scent: I would describe the 'Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Guava' as a refreshing citrus scent. I really love how invigorating this scent is, so fresh with tropical guava and hints of citrus zest.

Suitable Season: I'd say this candle is an extremely suitable one for the summer months as its so revitalising, its the perfect scent to burn around the home when the sun is shining and the drinks are flowing.

Colour: The colour of this candle is a pastel pink shade 



Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Key Lime


Scent: I would describe the 'Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Key Lime' as a sweet fragrance from the tart lemon and lime and creamy from the vanilla cream fragrance with a burst of freshness. 

Suitable Season: I'd say this candle is suitable for the spring and summer months as it has that fresh feel for spring but also that sweet scent for the summer months. 

Colour: The colour of this candle is a pastel lime green.



Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Nectar


Scent: I would describe the 'Yankee Candle Pure Radiance Nectar' as a sweet and uplifting scent with notes of sun drenched orange, pineapple, peach and mango. A real fruity experience   

Suitable Season: This candle is suitable for the summer months as its just bursting with all the juicy scents of a hot summers day. This candle is sure to bring the sunshine into your own home. 

Colour: The colour of this candle is a pastel papaya colour. 



The three Pure Radiance candles I have are more suitable for spring and summer months as they are fresh and fruity. All the colours are more on the pastel spectrum of colour shades. 


Thank you for reading

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x


































No comments:

Post a Comment