Friday 18 October 2013

I Heart Fall Tag ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo

Today I thought I'd do another 'Tag' blog post, as I feel it would help you guys to get to know me further. But this is not any tag, oh no, this is the 'I Heart Fall Tag' I absolutely love autumn/fall, its just the best time of year and I can't wait to share with you guys why I love it so much. So lets get started!






Q: Favourite Fall lip product?
A: My favourite lip product for fall would have to be the 'Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm' in 'Cherry Me'. I have been wearing this lip product everyday so far for fall and I love it as its not too bright, its a lovely pinky red, which can be built up for a more intense lip colour or applied lightly for a more sheer tint to the lips. 

Q: Favourite Fall nail polish?
A: My favourite Fall nail polish would definitely have to be Butter London 'Knees Up'. I absolutely adore this shade, it has hints of crimson, wine and burgundy. I'm definitely one for wearing the darker shades of nail varnish and what better time to wear them than in Fall?! 

Q: Favourite Starbucks Fall drink?
A: My favourite Starbucks Fall drink would have to be a cross between the 'Pumpkin Spice Latte' and the 'Salted Caramel Mocha'. Oh my gosh these drinks just scream 'FALL' and I always get excited walking past a Starbucks when I'm out shopping, all wrapped up warm. I just have to go in for a drink. 

Q: Favourite Fall candle?
A: This was so hard for me as I absolutely adore candles! Firstly I'd have to say my favourite from 'Bath and Body Works' would have to be 'Leaves' (surprise, surprise) and from 'Yankee Candle' it would have to be 'Autumn Fruit', (currently as that's the first Autumnal candle I have burnt from my Yankee Candle collection and so far I absolutely love it!)

Q: Favourite Fall scarf or accessory?
A: My favourite Fall accessory would have to be my black woolly knee high socks. I adore these babies as they keep my feet warm all day! I've also been loving two of my scarf's recently, one is black and silver and the other is an army print design. Totally in love with accessories that look cute and keep me warm for Fall! 

Q: Haunted house, haunted hay ride or haunted corn maze?
A: I'd have to say a 'Haunted House' as I just love the whole idea of being surrounded by strange and unusual happenings and looking into the history of the building and finding out who lived and possibly died there. It just sounds amazing!

Q: Favourite Halloween movie?
A: My favourite Halloween movie would have to be 'Ghostbusters' now whether this is a Halloween movie or not, I love to watch it around this time of year as it just gets me into the whole spooky vibe even more, and its so funny! ''Who you gunna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!''

Q: Favourite candy to eat on Halloween?
A: My favourite candy/ chocolate to eat on Halloween would have to be the 'Cadbury Fingers' in 'Toffee Apple'. I discovered these last Halloween and oh my gosh, I fell in love with a chocolate finger you guys! I highly recommend stocking up on these for fall. They are incredible! 

Q: What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
A: Well if I was going to dress up for Halloween I'd probably dress up as Catwomen from 'Batman' as I absolutely love Batman! 

Q: What is your favourite thing about Fall?
A: Do you know what my favourite thing about Fall is? EVERYTHING! Fall is my favourite time of year, its just absolutely beautiful. I thought I'd put together a collage of pictures in order for you guys to see how wonderful Fall is! 




Happy Fall! 

Thank you for reading

Love 
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

















No comments:

Post a Comment