Wednesday 2 October 2013

Mini ELF Cosmetics Haul ♥





Hey guys! xoxo

Today I will be doing a 'Mini ELF Cosmetics Haul' and sharing with you guys what products I got. Now ELF is one of my favourite drugstore/ highstreet cosmetic brands as they offer so many different products to suit everyone! So lets get started with the haul.






Products shown above are:

- Elf - Flawless Finish Foundation (Porcelain) 
- Elf - Eyebrow Kit (Dark)
- Elf - High Definition Powder (Translucent)
- Elf - Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara



Elf Flawless Finish Foundation 






I purchased this foundation as I needed a new one. What drew me to this one in particular is that it is oil - free, and comes in a range of different shades, which is brilliant considering I have a fair complexion. This foundation gives a semi-matte finish and lasts all day for a more radiant and brighter looking complexion. What's great about this foundation is that it also offers SPF protection of 15. Even though we're going into the colder months now, this is still suitable to wear whatever the weather as it will keep your skin protected.



Elf Eyebrow Kit 





So you guys have probably seen this featured in my 'Everyday Makeup Routine' if not click here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/everyday-makeup-routine.html I absolutely swear by this eyebrow kit. I had to get a new one as soon as I saw it come back in stock because if I didn't have this my life would be over. Well not really, but my eyebrows would look drab and boring. What's great about this product is that it comes with a tinted gel on the left and a powder to set on the right. It's the perfect go to brow product for me!



Elf High Definition Powder





I purchased this as I have been using the 'Elf High Definition Undereye Setting Powder' for quite some time now as seen here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/everyday-makeup-routine.html and I've recently just used it all up, so I though it would be a good idea to test this powder out underneath my eyes as well as to set my foundation, because if this performs as well as the undereye setting powder I will be able to use this to set my foundation and my undereye concealer. Its a win, win really!



Elf Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara





This is the last item I purchases from ELF this time round. I got this as I have been needed a new one for quite some time, previous to this I was using the 'Miss Sporty Just Clear Mascara' shown again here: http://vintagebeauty100.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/everyday-makeup-routine.html to set my brows in place, and it worked pretty well, so I will see how I get on with this one!

Thank you for reading

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x














































No comments:

Post a Comment