Saturday 14 September 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Paint Review ♥





Hey beauties! xoxo

Recently I purchased a few of the 'Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints'. The colours I picked up I would say lean more towards spring and summer shades.




The shades from left to right are:

- Papaya
- Dragon Fruit
- Prickly Pear
- Blueberry
- Greenberry

Papaya: I would describe 'Papaya' as a peach toned colour, when one coat is applied to the nails. If two coats are applied, I'd say that the colour is more of a terracotta shade. This shade is perfect for most skin tones as it gives a tanning effect to the skin

Dragon Fruit: I would describe 'Dragon Fruit' as a medium pink toned colour. This shade transfers onto the nails exactly the same as how it looks in the bottle. This is the only shade I have found that has subtle flecks of shimmer in and looks beautiful when the light catches the nails.

Prickly Pear: I would describe 'Prickly Pear' as a lilac toned colour. This colour is a perfect everyday shade as its not too vibrant, and is a very clean and sophisticated shade.

Blueberry: I would describe 'Blueberry' as a muted blue/purple toned colour. This is my favourite shade out of the collection as it tends to be in between shades, and is not just one staple colour. This appeals to me as its quite a unique shade.

Greenberry: I would describe 'Greenberry' as a mint/apple green toned colour. This shade is a beautiful vibrant colour and would look superb with a silver accent nail.


All of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints are extremely opaque and have a gorgeous 'gel nail' shine effect to them. 

Thank you for reading

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment