Friday 20 September 2013

Top 5 Benefit Cosmetics Products ♥





Hey dolls! xoxo

I'm back with another beauty post, and today I thought I'd share with you what I consider to be my 'Top 5 Benefit Cosmetics Products'. I absolutely love Benefit Cosmetics, so this was extremely difficult for me, but I narrowed it down to just five products so lets get started!





I absolutely love Benefit Cosmetics, this high end make up brand is at the top of my list as I feel that they are well and truly a brilliant brand. Their products never seem to fail me, and can we just take a moment to appreciate the packaging of all Benefit cosmetics? I mean every single product not only preforms to the highest possible standard but it looks super cute too! My top 5 favourite products from Benefit are:


1. Benefit 'They're Real! Mascara'  


Benefit 'They're Real! Mascara' would have to be one of my holy grail products, as no matter which mascara I try out, I always go back to this one. It's just brilliant, it lengthens, curls, volumizes, lifts and separates all at the same time!


2. Benefit 'Hoola Bronzing Powder'


Benefit 'Hoola Bronzing Powder' is again one of my top, most worn, staple products in my collection. This bronzer is just perfect for any skintone. It blends like a dream and doesn't look muddy or too orange, it just gives a healthy looking natural tan and its matte! 


3. Benefit 'Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Primer'


Benefit 'Stay don't Stray eyeshadow Primer' would have to be one of the best eyeshadow primers out there. Not only does this keep your eyeshadows in place all day, it also conceals under the eyes too and to top it all off it doesn't crease!


4. Benefit 'The POREfessional Primer'


Benefit 'The POREfessional Primer' is an outstanding pore minimizing primer, that also blurs fine lines to create smoother looking skin. Makes foundation application smoother and gives a more flawless complexion. 


5. Benefit 'High Beam Luminescent Complexion Enhancer' 


Benefit 'High Beam luminescent complexion enhancer' is a beautiful liquid highlighter that accentuates the cheek bones for a radiant glow. Gives a healthy sheen to the complexion.


Thank you for reading

Love 
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x







No comments:

Post a Comment