Saturday 14 September 2013

Perfume Collection ♥




Hey dolls! xoxo 

Today I'm going to be sharing my perfume collection with you. I only have a small collection at the moment, but I do intend to purchase a few more fragrances in the near future. 




Products shown above are:

- Britney Spears - Radiance 
- Pink Cookie - Royalty Couture
- Katy Perry - Meow
- Pink Cookie - J'adore Pink Cookie Couture
- Katy Perry - Purr 
- AVON - Far Away
- Playboy - Play it Lovely 



- Britney Spears Radiance: 

Scent: I would describe 'Britney Spears Radience' as a very feminine and flirty scent. This fragrance is sweet and subtle. Not too overpowering but it does linger to create a beautiful lasting aroma. I would say its perfect for a daytime scent for all seasons.
Packaging: I think the packaging for this perfume is beautiful. It's not too overwhelming and the baby pink and blue shades of the gems complement the bottle extremely well.  
Lasting power: The lasting power for this perfume is moderate. It lasts on the skin for most of the day but not as potent as when first applied.

- Pink Cookie Royalty Couture: 


Scent: I would describe 'Pink Cookie Royalty Couture' as a light sugary scent, with a hint of musk. This fragrance is not strong at all, but is still detectable on the skin. I would say this is another daytime scent, and would be more suitable for the autumn to winter months.
Packaging: I think the packaging for this perfume is ok. It's quite basic and not too exiting. The detailing on the front is lovely, but does look quite inexpensive. 
Lasting Power: The lasting power for this perfume is quite low. When first applied it will last for up to three to four hours, but reapplication would be recommended if you want this scent to last you all day. 

- Katy Perry Meow: 

Scent: I would describe 'Katy Perry Meow' as a sweet, candy - like scent. This is a beautifully smelling fragrance and one of my favourite perfumes. I would say this scent can be worn both day and night time as it can be sweet and flirty during the day and sweet and sexy by night, suitable more for those hot summer days and nights.
Packaging: I think the packaging is so cute, I love how it links in well with the whole concept of the perfume, with the pinky/lilac glass and the gems for the eyes its not too much on the eye and looks beautiful when displayed.
Lasting Power: The lasting power for this perfume is high, from when its first applied this perfume lasts all day on the skin and on clothing. The beautiful scent lingers for an uplifting burst of sweetness.

- Pink Cookie J'adore Pink Cookie Couture:

Scent: I would describe 'Pink Cookie J'adore Pink Cookie Couture' as a sweet and fruity scent, similar to 'Katy Perry Meow' but not as long lasting on the skin. I would say this can be worn as a day time scent, leaning more toward the spring/ summer months.
Packaging: I think the packaging for this perfume is ok, nothing too special but looks more appealing to the eye than the 'Pink Cookie Royalty' packaging. 
Lasting Power: The lasting power for this fragrance is moderate again as it will linger on the skin for a few hours but will need to be reapplied to enhance the fragrance further. 

- Katy Perry Purr:

Scent: I would describe 'Katy Perry Purr' as a sweet and creamy scent. It's not as sweet as 'Katy Perry Meow' but more rich and velvety as it has the base of vanilla, coconut and musk. I would say this fragrance is more of a night time scent as its more sultry and sexy. This scent would be perfect for those cold winter evenings.
Packaging: I think the packaging is adorable, with the cat theme flowing throughout, with the name and the bottle. The cat looks quite mysterious which matches the scent perfectly. 
Lasting power: The lasting power for this perfume is very high, lingering on both the skin and clothing. 

- AVON - Far Away

Scent: I would describe 'AVON Far Away' as an extremely strong, sweet and sensual fragrance. This perfume is very rich and feminine. I would suggest this scent is more of a night time fragrance as its very strong, deep and lingers on the skin and items of clothing. I feel that this fragrance would be suitable for all seasons. 
Packaging: I think the packaging is beautiful with the black tassel hanging from the top it adds a burlesque touch to the bottle.
Lasting Power: The lasting power for this perfume is extremely high, and if applied at the beginning of the day this will last right on through till the end of the night. 

- Playboy Play it Lovely 

Scent: I would describe 'Playboy Play it Lovely' as a soft, sweet, floral and feminine scent. This scent would have to be my staple fragrance as I did wear it as an everyday scent for a really long time. I'd say this scent is an everyday perfume as its soft and subtle on the skin. Suitable for all seasons. 
Packaging: I think the packaging is lovely (no pun intended) as it gives playboy a touch of classiness and elegance, with its simple and sophisticated bottle. 
Lasting Power: The lasting power of this perfume is surprisingly high, for such an inexpensive perfume, it lingers on the skin beautifully. 

Thank you for reading

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x
















No comments:

Post a Comment