Saturday 14 September 2013

Hair Care Routine ♥




Hey dolls! xoxo

I thought I'd let you guys in on my current hair care routine ranging from what products I wash my hair with to what I use to style my hair.




Products shown above are:

- V05 - Smoothly does it Heat Defence Mousse 
- V05 - Extra Body Styling Mousse
- Patene Pro V - Volume & Body Hairspray
- TRESemme - Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Shampoo
- TRESemme - Naturals Vibrantly Smooth Conditioner
- L'Oreal - Ever Strong Nourishing Intense Mask
- Schwarzkopf -  got2b Oil - licious styling oil 


Step 1: Firstly I use the TRESemme naturals shampoo to wash my hair

Step 2: I will then use the TRESemme naturals conditioner and comb that through my hair using a wide tooth comb

Step 3: Once a week or whenever my hair is in need of an extra bit of TLC I will use the L'Oreal nourishing intense mask and leave to sit for 5 minutes

Step 4: I will then towel dry my hair and apply the Schwarzkopf styling oil throughout my hair, combing this through using the same wide tooth comb to distribute the product evenly

Step 4: I will then begin to style my hair using either the V05 smoothing mousse or the V05 extra body mousse. I tend to alternate between the two depending on how I want my hair to look and feel


Thank you for reading 

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment