Saturday 14 September 2013

Nivea Lip Butter Review ♥




Hey beauts! xoxo 

So being the most raved about lip care product of the year I thought I'd give you my views on the Nivea Lip Butters. 



The scents from left to right are:

- Nivea Lip Butter Original
- Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla and Macadamia 
- Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose
- Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream

Original: I would describe 'Nivea Lip Butter Original' as an unscented lip butter. This lip butter is of a white sheer consistency and glides wonderfully on the lips, moisturising and hydrating the lips for a smooth and soft surface.  

Vanilla and Macadamia: I would describe 'Nivea Lip Butter Vanilla and Macadamia' as a sweet, creamy scent. This lip butter has a sheer creamy pearl colour and like all of the lip butters this moisturises and hydrates the lips. 

Raspberry Rose: I would describe 'Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose' as a fresh, fruity and sweet scent. This lip butter has a pale pink sheen.

Caramel Cream: I would describe 'Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream' as a warm, creamy and sweet scent. This lip butter has a light cream sheen to it.

All of the Nivea Lip Butters have a slight hint of colour, but look natural when applied to the lips. 

Thank you for reading

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment