Sunday 15 September 2013

I Heart Drugstore Makeup Tag ♥





Hey dolls! xoxo

I'm back again with another tag post. This time I thought I'd do the 'I Heart Drugstore Makeup' tag. This tag really interested me as its purely based on brands and products that are only available in drugstores or on the highstreet for all us UK beauty girls!






Q: What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
A: Ok, I would have to say at the moment its a cross between Revlon & Rimmel London.

Q: What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
A: Currently my favourite face product would have to be the 'Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation'. My favourite cheek product would have to be the 'NYX Powder Blushes' and my favourite lip products are between the 'Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers' and the 'NYX Butter Glosses'.  

Q: Least favourite product?
A: My least favourite would have to be all of the 'Collection 2000 Pressed Powders', for me I just find they are extremely cakey and tend to oxidise on my skin. 

Q: What is the best makeup bargain?
A: Hmm... I think it has to be the 'Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers' these are super affortable and are outstanding products for the drugstore.

Q: What is your favourite underdog product?
A: I'd have to say the 'Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons, although they are slowly coming into light surrounding the beauty community I do think they deserve more recognition as they are amazing lip crayons. 

Q: A drugstore product that is overpriced?
A: I feel that generally all drugstore mascaras are overpriced, considering you can buy a foundation for cheaper. 

Q:Best drugstore dupe(s)?
A: I think the best drugstore dupe for me would have to be the 'NYX Powder Blush' in 'Pinched' as I feel its almost identical to the 'NARS Orgasm' blush (the most raved about blush in the history of beauty gurus).

Q: Drugstore Product that isn't worth the hype?
A: I would have to say the 'Maybelline Baby Lips', now I know these are raved about in the beauty community but I just feel like they don't moisturise the lips at all, and settle into the little lines on the lips. 

I hope you enjoyed this tag and found out about a few drugstore/highstreet brands.

Thank you for reading 

Love
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x





























No comments:

Post a Comment