Saturday 14 September 2013

NYX Butter Gloss Review ♥




Hey petals! xoxo

So being a massive fan of the NYX butter glosses, I thought it was about time to share with you the colours I have. 



The shades from left to right are:

- Vanilla Cream Pie
- Apple Strudel
- Maple Blondie
- Peaches and Cream
- Strawberry Parfait 

Vanilla Cream Pie: I would describe 'Vanilla Cream Pie' as a subtle medium pink shade. This Colour would have to be my favourite shade of them all as it gives a lovely pinky sheen effect to the lips. 

Apple Strudel: I would describe 'Apple Strudel' as a light coral pink shade. This colour brings a brightening effect to the lips.

Maple Blondie: I would describe 'Maple Blondie' as a deep peachy pink shade. This colour looks beautiful paired with a peach toned blush, and a dewy foundation. 

Peaches and Cream: I would describe 'Peaches and Cream' as a bright pink coral shade. This is my second favourite shade as it just brightens up the lips with a beautiful hint of colour. 

Strawberry Parfait: I would describe 'Strawberry Parfait' as a fuchsia toned shade. This colour is the perfect fuchsia for those wanting to experiment with deeper pinks as its not to extreme for the first time. 

All of the NYX Butter Glosses give off a beautiful shine, are non sticky and provide superb nourishment to the lips. 

Thank you for reading 

Love 
Vintage Beauty 
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment