Saturday 14 September 2013

Daily Skincare Routine ♥




Hey flowers! xoxo

So I'm always changing up my skincare routine and thought it would be good to share with you what I'm currently using on my face. 




Products shown above are:

- Neutrogena -Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub 
- St Ives - Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub Blemish Fighting
- Kleenex - Facial Cloths
- Simple - Kind to skin soothing Facial Toner
- Nivea - Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream (Oily & Combination Skin)
- Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm
- Simple - Kind to skin cleansing Facial Wipes

Step 1: Firstly I remove all of my make up using the Simple Facial Wipes

Step 2: I will then cleanse my face with the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit daily Scrub 

Step 3: After I will then use the St Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub to exfoliate my face. I only use this 3 to 4 times a week

Step 4: I then dry my face and using one of the Kleenex Facial Cloths and the Simple Toner I will then tone my entire face to get rid of any left over make up, oils and dirt

Step 5: I then moisturise my face using the Nivea Oil Free Moisturiser for oily & combination skin

Step 6: Finally I will moisturise my lips using the Burt's Bee's Beeswax lip balm


Thank you for reading

Love
Vintage Beauty
xxxx
xxx
xx
x

No comments:

Post a Comment